We provide visual design and customization of your web shop's front end (the part visible to the customer).
Download the product brochure and to have a look at the built-in designs.
The Road to Success
The Excel Marksman, in cooperation with Natur- och Husdjursservice, presents a full blown web-shop concept built on osCommerce - the world's foremost free web shop platform, hence almost every thinkable payment method is a priori supported (payment gateways, internet banks and invoicing service providers are supported).
What's so special about our offer?
We have added all functions necessary to build and maintain a successful web shop. On top of that we have added means to change your shop's visual appearance directly from the administrative back office. By selecting one of the pre-defined visual profiles, the customer front end immediately changes it's look and feel.
We can provide visual design and customization, engineering-, installation-, configuration- and education services for your e-commerce solution.
- XHTML documents can be parsed using standard XML parsers (unlike HTML, which requires a lenient HTML-specific parser).
- PHP is the standard scripting language for producing dynamic web pages (a static web shop would be killing to administrate).
- CSS is the standard language when it comes to styling web pages written in any hypertext markup language.
- Ajax is a group of standard interrelated web development methods used on the client-side to create interactive web applications.
- 960GS is a wireframe standard for web page design and since 960 is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 20, 24, 30, 32, 40, 48, 60, 64, 80, 96, 120, 160, 192, 240, 320 and 480, it is a highly flexible base number to work with. osCommerce is built on 24 columns in a 960GS and displays in an excellent way on all modern monitors.
- SQL is the standard language for managing data in relational database management systems.
- LAMP with sendmail, cURL, PHP v5+ and MySQL v3+ is required at the hosting side (web hotel). SSL support is recommended.
- Either Safari 4+, Firefox 3+, Chrome 3+, Internet Explorer 8+ or Opera 11+, or a web browser compatible with any of the listed web browsers is required at the client side (web shop visitor or administrator).